Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day

Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day
Link to Pleasant Meadow Farm Website

Monday, August 16, 2010

I feel like I just finished Hell Week in college!

I missed hunting yesterday as I was asked to host another American Warmblood Society Inspection again this year... Of course in the dead of winter when we were snow/ice bound I didn't think twice about offering to host the inspection on a Sunday - woops. So, not only did I have to prep the farm for a dozen or so ship-ins of weanlings/yearlings & mature horses, I also arranged a surprise 70th birthday party for my mother the evening before... What a crazy week. All went exceptionally well - thank goodness. After Mom got over the initial shock (yes, she was surprised - she never would have shown up at a party dressed as she was ;-)) She danced the night away to a kick-ass Frank Sinatra cover band. The inspection went very well too.

OK, as I said this past week was NUTZ and I didn't get out this Sunday. That doesn't mean that I can't entertain with a video clip from our first day out Cubbing last Wednesday. FYI - I edited a bit... OK, a lot... had to make it PG so my kids could enjoy it as well ;-)

Untitled from Joanne Pelosi on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment