Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day

Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day
Link to Pleasant Meadow Farm Website

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All dressed up and no where to go - or so I thought.


After washing the trailer, cleaning tack and giving my horse a bath, today's hunt was canceled. Understandable, as an inch of rain fell a couple of days ago. One of the hunt members called me and invited me out for a trail ride. OF COURSE I want to go! Considering it was a 5 minute trailer ride to his farm - how could I say no. Holly (one of my boarders and fellow newbie) and I tacked up, loaded and headed down the street.

The weather was great, footing OK, and boy did we have fun. I did more jumping out today, than I've done the entire season with the hunt. I'll get up to first flight yet!

Here's the google map of today's adventure:
View Brian's in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment