Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day

Amwell Valley Hounds - Opening Day
Link to Pleasant Meadow Farm Website

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank goodness for the 10 second heatwave!


Yesterday I spent the day washing things... Trailer, dog, horse, kids... It didn't last long, but I was able to work outside sans jacket for half the day. Cleaned & oiled tack today, and can't wait to go out again tomorrow. Spent too much time cleaning the barn this morning to get down to walk out with the hounds. Just grabbed my AVH directory out of the truck and started thumbing through it. There's a list of all the AVH hounds, and I think my next project will be adding a photo of each hound to go along with the list.

I try and get out to walk with the hounds once a week and add a couple of names to my short list of easily identifiable dawgs. To date (off the top of my head) here's who I recognize straight off: Barley, Harry, Diver, Jogger, Heku, Nettle, Cobweb, Spotlight, Spokesman, Lola. Not a large list considering there are approximately 50 hounds in the kennel. I'll get there - slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment